- Carry out a preliminary assessment of tree condition, mechanical integrity and general suitability for retention, subject to suitable access being available
- Assess the potential influence of trees upon load bearing soils beneath the subject property based upon our observations on site, up to three soil core samples extracted by hand auger, and data from the British Geological Survey when available
- Assess the potential for trees to displace structures (buildings, garden structures, hard surfacing etc.) via direct contact
- Assess the potential for ingress of tree roots into drains
- Carry out a preliminary assessment of neighbouring trees (as viewed from the subject property) where considered appropriate by our surveyor
- Supply a report detailing the species, approximate dimensions, observations and locations of trees, and providing guidance on the future management of trees on the subject property.